“ We are one of the most experienced and respected companies in the Vacation Villa Rental field. „
- Q: Who is Vacation Residences?We are one of the most experienced and respected companies in the Vacation Villa Rental field. Vacation Residences has been a leader in the industry since 1990. Vacation Residences uses an advanced computer system, insuring the absolute best and most comprehensive selection of rental properties on the market. Our experienced staff will help guide you through the villa selection process. Each of our helpful Villa Vacation Specialists has visited and inspected our villas, so they know first hand what you should expect when you arrive.
- Q: Are the rates per person or for the entire villa?Our rates are for the entire villa, but there can be no parties, weddings or large gatherings allowed in the villas without written permission. Villas may not be occupied by more guests than specified in the rental contract. Rates are based on occupancy and additional fees may apply.
- Q: What is the required length of stay?Normally a 3 night stay is required. Many villas do accept shorter stays, especially if it is close to your departure date. During the Christmas and New Years’ Holiday period, most villas require a minimum of 10-14 nights.
- Q: When is Low Season and High Season?In Acapulco, ‘Low Season’ begins April 16th and lasts until December 14th. The higher rates of ‘High Season’ take effect from December 16th until April 15th. Your Villa Vacation Specialist will reconfirm this upon your inquiry, as there are a few exceptions, such as the ‘Holiday and New Year Season’ which lasts from December 15th until January 5th.
- Q: Do we have to pay full rent if we book a home with more bedrooms then we need?Not necessarily. Many villas can be rented at a reduced rate when you do not use all the bedrooms. This is noted on the villa rate listings on this site.
- Q: If we do not book all the bedrooms in a villa will someone else (i.e. other clients) be using those bedrooms and sharing the house?Absolutely not. You are renting the entire villa and you never have to share a villa with anyone other than those in your party.
- Q: Is a villa a good idea for a honeymoon?It's an exceptional idea and a great value. Villas are private and spacious and many have Hot Tubs or Jacuzzis. Many of our listings offer reduced rates for 2 persons or Honeymooners.
- Q: Aren't villas more expensive than a hotel?As you explore the villas we represent you'll see that many villas are often much less than prices at hotels of the same quality standard. When you factor in all the benefits and amenities of a private villa, you'll quickly realize that villas offer a superb value. Instead of paying exorbitant hotel restaurant and room service prices, you will have a dedicated cook or Chef preparing all your gourmet meals at grocery-store cost (Remember to compare rates per room/ per night).
- Q: Do all of your villas include staff personnel?YES. Every villa comes standard with a Cook, Chambermaid and Houseman/waiter. Some villas have a Chef or you may hire one during your stay. Depending on the size of the villa and the number of people in your party, additional staff may be provided or may need to be hired at an additional cost. Please consult with your Villa Vacation Specialist.
- Q: What is your deposit and cancellation policy?A 50% deposit is required upon signing your Rental Agreement in order to hold a reservation. Reservations. A confirmation letter is sent to you upon receipt of the deposit. The balance of your payment is due 15 days prior to your arrival date. In general, a cancellation of more than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date will not guarantee a refund unless we can rent the property during the same time period. If we are able to rent the villa to another client, we will reimburse your deposit less a 15% service charge. There will be no reimbursements or credits given to cancellations made 30 days or less before your arrival date. All cancellations must be received in writing. Please check at point of booking. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
- Q: Are children welcome in all the rentals? There are a few homes that have restrictions. More importantly we recommend you let us make a few suggestions. Certain homes are more child-friendly than others in terms of safety and bedding considerations.